- Intellectual Property.
- Intellectual creation in other fields of human endeavour is not subject to copy right but may be protected under patent, trademark or industrial design.
- Copy right laws finds its justification in fair play and in traditional notions of personal property; it involves granting monopoly for limited time to allow creators to earn a living from uses of their work.
- Copy right is a right given to or derived from works. It is not a right in novelty of ideas.
- It is based on the right of an author, artist or composer to prevent another from making unauthorized use of an original work.
- An original work is therefore defined as the product of one person's independent thought and labour. Originality is not dependent on novelty or on the artistic merit of the work.
- Use of works by the public is what brings creators their economic returns under copyright protection.
- Where copyright exists the percentage of the royalty fee, and other terms under which the author agrees to the publication or other uses are usually determined in contracts between the author and the users.
- This royalty system by which authors are enabled to make a living form the proceeds of the uses of their work, is an essential element in copyright protection.
- Derivative works are protected as original works since their creation requires some special knowledge and creative effort.
- Translations, adaptations, arrangements and other transformations of works.
- Collections or compilations such as authologies.
- The right to derivative works does not prejudice the right to the works of which it is compiled.
We take your privacy seriously.
Information Collection and Use
- Our policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Existence-ok does not own or control, or to people that Existence-ok does not employ or manage.
- Existence-ok collects personally identifying information when you register for an Existence-ok account or when you use certain Existence-ok products or services.
- When you register with Existence-ok, you fill in your name, email address, birth date, gender, post code, occupation, industry, and personal interests etc.
- Existence-ok also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser when you register.
- Existence-ok uses information for three general purposes: to
customize the advertising and content you see, based on the details given by you at registration and your activity at Existence-ok, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about special new products and for customer feedback.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Existence-ok will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Existence-ok may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Existence-ok for your request to provide a product or service to you; these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us and you.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, any legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Existence-ok Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- Existence-ok may transfer information about you if Existence-ok acquires, or is acquired by or merged with, another company.
Our primary purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and
customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to
customize and upgrade our service to make your experience safer and easier. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Some images were taken from Microsoft programs used to develop this website.
If you have additional questions, you may send email to
privacy. If existence-ok.biz does not respond to your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, please contact: Call
or Text 234 805 732 6941.
Please go through the Constitution of Existence-ok your guide.
Internationally accepted Human Rights:
- The right to live
- The right to shelter
- The right to health care
- The right freedom of Movement
- The right to freedom of speech and expression
- The right to freedom of thought and religion
- The right to education
- The right to protection against discrimination
- The right to dignity
- The right to gender equality
- The right to employment
The Ten Commandments:
You shall not have other gods besides me.
You shall not carve idols for yourself in the shape of anything in the sky above or on earth below or in the waters beneath the earth; you shall not bow down before them or worship them...
You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain. For the Lord will not leave him who takes his name in vain.
Remember to keep holy the
Honour your father and mother, that you may have a long life...
You shall not kill.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour.
You shall not covet your neighbour's house. You shall not covet your neighbour's wife...
Observe Leviticus 18 & 20
The Webmaster and Author of the eBook Existence has not fallen sick since 1994.
Click Back to go back or